Friday, January 21, 2011

Cha-cha-cha-changes

What a fabulous January this has turned out to be! The shop is in one of its evolutionary upswings, with changes happening almost as fast as we can run.

Paulette has rejoined us at the front counter after a 6 month sabbatical. Going back to 2 days a week is both hard and exhilarating at the same time. Classes are going, and everyone is having a blast I might add. We have pictures of the Fairy Abodes that were completed last weekend, as soon as Dee lets me get my mitts on her new camera *grin* I'll get those posted.

I hope we have a reader. I'm not greedy, I just hope for one. Today. If you're out there, do me a favor and leave a comment so I know I'm not talking to myself.

One last thought, it's only a few short weeks til this beauty happens:


Spring Dreaming
©Creative Kharma 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment