Friday, February 25, 2011

We're on Yelp!

Check it out: Creative Kharmas Yelp!

I love this concept. There is a Smart-Phone app that allows you to search for local businesses that have what you need, and, the best part - if you "check in" at the business - many businesses offer special discounts for checking in. To take the concept even further, businesses can offer rewards for customers with multiple check ins!

Yelp! offers customers the ability to write reviews and rate local businesses like many other online business pages, however, Yelp! takes it a step further by listing businesses with more listings and better ratings higher in search results.


If you have a business, take the time to claim your business page on Yelp! You can monitor your page views, recommend other businesses you love, and you have total control over the content on your page. And it's free! Life is good!


And in parting, I had to share this amazing ledger page. I can't for the life of me remember where I found this, so if you know could you please comment so I can give credit where due. If you use this image, please share by uploading a picture of your completed project and post a link in the comments section. I'll pull all the links in a few weeks and re-post the image and the links to your completed artworks. (I'm hoping to figure out how to use linky's!)

Have an absolutely fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment